Heather Holmes wants to be treated LIKE A STAR!
KTVU (Fox2) may have opened up a hornet's nest by passing by certain air talent (like, uh, Holmes) instead opting for out-of-towners for new platforms and thinking old standbys will do for the weekday "Mornings on 2." Time will tell if they're right.
Meanwhile...Holmes has put her foot down (through a proxy) to management:
1. Pay me or I may trade me. (Figure it out)
2. Holmes wants "immediate" weekday presence --somewhere.
3. Through Insiders, Holmes feels as if she has leverage --although some in the newsroom think she might be overplaying her hand. In fact, I would say, What hand?
4. Holmes wants significantly more money. (Good luck with that)
5. KTVU, though Fox2 management will dismiss this, is talking about playing hardball.
*Follow me on Twitter