Friday, August 11, 2023

Update --Plain Facts

I CANNOT write the blog without YOUR SUPPORT!
My expenses, combined with time and energy are monumental. I know you all have bills to pay--so do I.

I write this blog, every day, to both INFORM you, ENTERTAIN you, and give you my opinion. You've come to appreciate it, even those of you that despise me.

You also long for the INSIDE DOPE andd NOT the BS SPIN they --the local lamestream media--tries to feed you.

That's why they hate me and want me to go BYE-BYE.

If only a fraction of you make a contribution, the blog is humming.

I NEED YOUR HELP. Now.

Do the right thing.

To Make a Donation:

SIMPLY SCROLL to THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BLOG TO THE PAYPAL "DONATE" BUTTON; CLICK ON IT AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTERS; IT TAKES LESS THEN A MINUTE AND IT's 100 PERCENT SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL; YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO CONTRIBUTE.

I WILL PERSONALLY CALL AND/OR E-MAIL YOU THANKING YOU FOR YOUR DONATION/SUBSCRIPTION. UPON CONTRIBUTING, Your DAILY 415 MEDIA BLOG WILL GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR E-MAIL INBOX.

*No comments on this blog posting.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete