Thursday, February 4, 2021

415 Media Needs You To Stay Afloat

 I'M HERE FOR YOU.

It's been well over a month since I've had a pledge break. Unlike other sites, I still give you the content you look forward to every day. That will never end as long as I'm able to write and post, I WILL SO but I need your SUPPORT.


415 MEDIA is a one-man band. I created it, I write and produce it everyday, 24/7. I RELY SOLELY ON READER DONATIONS, because it's difficult to write the material I write, I know you love unfiltered, unedited REAL STUFF. I get your e-mails every day.



AS LONG AS YOU HEL ME, I WILL DO THE SAME.


415 MEDIA stays afloat as long as I have your support.

NOW.

TO DONATE: Go down to the right and CLICK ON "PAY PAL DONATE BUTTON"--and follow the directions, it takes less than a minute and it's 100% SAFE and SECURE. I WILL PERSONALLY CONTACT YOU THANKING YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION! REMEMBER, WITHOUT YOU, THERE'S NO 415 MEDIA.


To all of you that have contributed multiple times, THANKS AGAIN. AS ALWAYS.


I'll SEE YOU LATER WITH A TERIFFIC BLOG.



No comments:

Post a Comment