Monday, September 7, 2020

State of the (415 Media-Me) Union --Sort Of

My favourite quotes: I sleep great every night!

September should be an interesting month but I'm going to need your help. YOU, my real friends, not the bogus assholes who are complete phonies who take off and talk shit behind my back and pretend to be my friend but they lie. I'll expose them soon. I'm just getting started.

Make no bones: you want reality? You want the truth? Stay tuned. Because when I'm able to prove what will be proven? Oh my lord.

In the meantime, I need your help. You know who you are. Readers? Loyalists of my blog? Haters, baiters, all 'yous. Think of a parliamentary system here. I need a vast coalition because who I thought were my friends?

Total frauds.

I need a tomato juice and I need it fast.

8 comments:

  1. Y'know Rich, anger is one thing, and falling apart at the seams is quite another. Why give your opposition the pleasure of seeing you fall apart? Be stoic, be strong, and most of all . . . . have some dignity.
    Yes, dignity . . . . . . . , I would tell the same thing to a woman who hung her underwear out on the front clothesline for everybody in the neighborhood to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya ! Sorry you've been treated so bad lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may want to just let it go! I mean 2 of the signers were Nikki Medoro and Frances Dinglasen ? Yup, 2 real heavy hitters in the industry. Medoro is an up talking wreck and Dinglasen shows up a few times a year to stumble over the weather forecast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone start a petition to get the absolutley worthless Medoro tha fuck off the air.

      Delete
    2. She'd just end back up with her old partner Chimp Franklin. My ears just stopped bleeding, I couldn't handle that again.

      Delete
  4. I noticed a funny thing...
    If a guy is talking to a woman in a mask...he will automatically also look at her breast.
    The funny part is that women do the exact same thing to other women.

    Mask...breast.
    Too bad those lower 3rd graphics ruin the fun on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To prove that you're not going to bow to these 29 women, you should do another list of the hottest TV news women in the Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete