Monday, September 7, 2020

Screw Everything

Politically Incorrect projects | Photos, videos, logos, illustrations and  branding on Behance

I DON'T WANT TO GET TOO CRAZY, after all it's a 147 in the shade and everyone is pissed off and Labor Day seems like a temporary scape from hell. I'm especially anal today and that's putting it mildly.

I guess I've finally hit all emotional stages; first, laughingly outraged, mildly indifferent and now royally pissed off, mostly from the heat. I'm not good with heat; I'm talking about the weather now.

Son of a bitch!

I'm going to get a lot off my chest in the coming days and it's not going to be pretty, all the way around.

Trust me.

In the meantime, go out and get wasted and if they fuck with you, call 'em every name in the book and tell them to pound salt.

Are you all with me or not?

7 comments:

  1. Like most of the Republics say: "there is no global warming"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be honest and don't spin it like most Democrats do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #imwithhim

    At this point, what difference does it make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you have to say to them is, "Sorry you feel that way." It puts the onus back on them and alleviates any unpleasant feelings you are carrying as a result of their actions. It's their problem, not yours. They feel a certain way and their feelings have nothing to do with you -- they are *their* feelings. They create their feelings, they nurture them, and they can just as easily change them. So, you're sorry they feel that way, but you had nothing to do with the way they choose to feel.

    ReplyDelete