Friday, March 27, 2020

Why Do I Ask For Your Help? 415 Media and Me in a Nutshell


The One Thing Gurus Always Get Wrong About Blogging ...



YOU KNOW WHAT? --I'LL TELL YOU WHAT.

Where do you get the material I get to you? Where can you read honesty like I provide you? Here's the answer: NOWHERE!

This virus deal has us all crazier than ever. It's scaring the bejesus out of all of us but I'm still here.
'
The Chronicle? Thinner and thinner. TV News: There but hardly there. Radio? KGO has your ear again (because of me) and that's great but how long? Who knows.

I'm HERE for you, 24/7 if I have to be --as long as you support me and this site. 415 Media, yes, relies on YOUR SUPPORT! Which is why I'm here because without your help, I'm MUSH, so is 415 Media.

You want honesty? You get it. Here. You want raw, unfiltered opinion and scoops, you get it --HERE!

SO, PLEASE, don't fret about making a contribution(s) to 415 Media--It's worth every penny and way, way, way, way, more ENTERTAINING than the local usual suspects --I can't hand out free coffee mugs, like KQED, but I'm damn more funny, entertaining and ORIGINAL than they are!

PLEASE, THIS IS NO BULL! Keep your contributions coming to 415 Media (me) and I will promise perpetual (kind of) entertainment and information --especially in times like this. You need me and I NEED YOU!

In the land of billionaires and millionaires, please, DO THIS: SUPPORT 415 MEDIA, I will personally thank you, immediately, after you STEP TO THE PLATE and make a donation!

HERE'S HOW TO HELP

Appreciate all your help!

If all goes well, I'll be blogging later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment