Thursday, March 26, 2020

Note to Readers

Like many of you, I'm running on fumes now. Close to the end of the month and the piggy bank is empty.

415 Media (me and me only) is down and out. I love blogging and keeping you company, keeping you informed, providing you my takes and scoops.

I would love to continue blogging. It's what keeps me/you going, especially now with the Coronavirus crisis and its impact on all of us, most notably the victims and their loved ones.

In order for me to continue blogging, I need immediate help and funding: donations are welcome and encouraged. Any amount helps but generous contributions are vital.

TO CONTRIBUTE: Go to the "Pay Pal" button (under the Marina Times ad) and click on it. Follow the prompters. It takes less than a minute.  You do not have to have a PayPal account to contribute. ALL donations are 100% safe, secure and confidential. I will personally e-mail/call you thamking you for your donation.

Thanks, as always.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment