Saturday, March 7, 2020

If You Like 415 Media I Need Your Help

Image result for support with money

SUPPORT 415 MEDIA --NOW.

You come here every day because you like reading straight-forward, no spin opinion and breaking news stores centered on Bay Area Media. No one does it like I do which is why my 415 Media is the most-read media blogs in the Bay Area.

It takes a lot of time and energy to write, produce and publish 415 Media which is why I am ASKING FOR YOUR HELP, NOW.

PLASE CONTRIBUTE to 415 MEDIA --whether a PAID SUBSCRIPTION or DONATION, I am reliant on your contribution(s) --in fact, some of you have contributed multiple times and while that's great, I need all your help to maintain 415 Media's regular, every-day sustainable --it not only keep this site going, but me too.

SO, PLEASE, CONTRIBUTE NOW, HERE'S HOW:

*Go to the "DONATE/PAY PAL" Button on the lower right side of the blog (under the Marina Times ad) and simply click on the button, it's fast, easy and 100% secure and you do not have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute. All contributions are 100% confidential. I will PERSONALLY e-mail/call you thanking you for your contribution.

8UBSCRIPTION RATES: Six Months: $19.99 --One Year: 25.99 --Two Years: $29.99 --LIFEIME: 199.99 --a donation of any amount is also welcome.

As Always: THANK YOU

*Comments on this post are not published.

No comments:

Post a Comment