Thursday, February 13, 2020

What You Get For Supporting 415 Media

Image result for Benefits

1. A daily, fresh take on media matters involving Bay Area and, now new!, National News trends, stories, opinion on various TV and Radio, newspapers.  YOU LOVE MY OPINION? YOU HATE? I will entertain you no matter what. And you won't go broke helping me out.


2. Up-to-the-minute INSIDE and EXCLUSIVE material. Scoops galore.

3. A weekly, "Ask Rich Lieberman."

4. A meet-and-greet with me (scheduled on your/my terms) like a coffee with you and a friend, business client, to schmooze and talk about Bay Area Media TV/Radio, etc.)

5. My determined effort to investigate stories the local mainstream press won't/can't touch: like the Jeff Adachi story. The concealment of stories where facts are important and you (Bay Area) don't get the information you all DESERVE and EXPECT!

Guess what? I will have your back there!

6. Exclusive stories that include a '415 Media Extra' (if you have already contributed, you're exempt here) but if you can contribute, please, do so again. It's hard to dig up the truth when you're having to pay the cost of phones, Internet, time is money, thanks for your help.

BOTTOM LINE: Your support pays for my delving into areas that have been off limits to Bay Area readers. I need the support so I can continue to write, produce, investigate, and churn out daily material.

PLEASE, SUPPORT 415 MEDIA NOW!
HERE'S HOW.


1 comment:

  1. Here's a ha-ha. MSNBC's Chris Hayes a minute ago meant to say Trumps rule or law,but instead what came out was Trump's loo of law..and he corrected himself.
    I thought it was perfect as is. Trump' law is operating in the loo. Trump is knee deep in shit. Like he has been his whole life.

    ReplyDelete