Thursday, February 13, 2020

415 Media Needs Your Help

Image result for Support 415 Media


I NEED YOUR HELP, THE BLOG HAS BEEN DOWN BECAUSE DONATIONS and Subscriptions have been down and out, like right now for example.

Without your help, 415 Media is a goner.

I know some of you have not only contributed, but contributed many times. Thank you. I wish the rest of you could do the same.

You want and expect INSIGHT on, for example, the Jeff Adachi story? What is really going down? Than please, I need your $upport!

PLEASE SUPPORT 415 MEDIA NOW.

You can contribute with either a paid subscription and/or donation. You'll support my site and make 415 Media 100% independent and sustainable: I know you love reading me and I enjoy providing you the exclusive and unfiltered, unedited material you won't get anywhere else, please then, SUPPORT THIS SITE NOW:

TO CONTRIBUTE: Go to Pay Pal "Donate" Button on Right Side of Blog and simply click on and follow the prompters--it's 100% safe, secure, and confidential and you DO NOT have to have a pay pal account to contribute.

Contributions of any amount are appreciated.

**I WILL PERSONALLY CALL YOU/E-MAIL YOU THANKING YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS: Six Months: $19.99--One Year: $24.99--Two Years--$29.99--Lifetime--$119.99.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment