Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Dana King, PIX and Love

Image result for Dana King CBS
Dana King

I CONFESS: I had a crush on her and it may have altered my writings about her; yes, I was foolish to practice advocacy journalism because you should never go that route; feelings can be hurt; expectations can be lofted high and seldom seen to fruition.

But I know the truth was on my side.

Dana King is one of my favorites but I blew it. I became so enamoured of getting her back to PIX I forgot about ethics and purity. It was a catch-22 at best, but I thought I superceded all of that.

Do I feel the same? Yes, be it a conflict of interest, so what. KPIX needs Dana--Dana doesn't need KPIX but it would be one hella-great party.

3 comments:

  1. Dana King is happy with her artist career.
    Elizabeth Cook's second maternity leave is about to end. Likely back at her usual time slots. Unlikely to see her move to mornings and show Griego the door. And unfortunately, can't see VDLC going anywhere and the Great Jules return to weeknights, the latter liking her weekend and occasional weeknight air time.
    Careless incompetence among PIX middle management, and Black Rock still can't get through legal tangling to make the needed changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have a little Robert DeNiro/Gary Radnich thing going

    ReplyDelete