Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday Monday Monday --Just a Few Items Before Coffee


Image result for san francisco skyline


MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

AMONG THE THINGS (of which are many) that gripe me is the sameness of it all. There is absolutely NOTHING NEW here and no one dares try to change it.

The sameness, I call it, is a daily routine of practices that FAIL, possess no passion, lack any ingredient worthy of your attention, your feeling, anything whatsoever.

Take the Melba toast and keep dipping it into the Velveeta cheese and enjoy your tapioca pudding while you're at it.

*El Schmucko (there's  so many) Aka: the Florida hack, if you're going to chastise me for stealing from you get your damn facts straight, I said THIS back in August---on Sunday, it was official.

You Also STOLE my Paul Deanno initial but I'm not going to belabor the issue; I gave you a hat tip on Sunday because, unlike you, I have certain morals, now, I've had enough of you, go pound salt.

*Ramus --we'll call him that for a reason--tells me there's so much outright rancor in three Bay Area newsrooms in the morning, especially: KGO, KTVU, and KPIX, that management types have opened up a secret, anonymous, internal line to EPs, to keep the cool and stave off further tension. Sounds great on paper, but in practicality? Yikes indeed.

*John Rothmann, I know there's no place you'd rather be than the KGO studios at 6PM tonight but tame it down on Trump doings; we know impeachment is coming. Retool the arguments with callers and quit begging for more Trump loyalists --we know they'll defend him no matter what and while I once said your engagements with his amen corner made for entertaining radio, the constant inanity they show is no longer funny, more frankly maniacal and crazy. They deserve him and he deserves all of them.


6 comments:

  1. Cuomo on CNN does the same thing. Has the Trumper idiots on to show fairness. But, they're ALL mindless clowns with no insight. I mean, you can find NOTHING critical about Trump?? I voted for Obama but criticized a plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "we know they'll defend him no matter what"
    "They deserve him and he deserves all of them"

    Why are you talking about Obama?


    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like nine out of every ten callers are die-hard Trumpsters who seem to get a kick out of trying to give Rothman a heart attack on the air with their bullshit talking points taken almost word for word from right wing websites. Give him credit though he lets them babble on and on even if it does get a little boring to listen to because you know neither side is even remotely interested in listening to the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can hear rothamn pounding on the table sometimes on the verge of tears with these people, and they usually are the same group of callers that call every night

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4:19, I voted for Obama but had the objectivity to be critical! Get it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I have and only listen to Sirius Radio.

    ReplyDelete