Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A Message to 415 Media Readers









Image result for Where is he?



BEEN GONE ...yes, taking a break. Both physically and mentally exhausted --but that's a whole other story.

415 Media is close to suspending operations. I know for most of you that's bad news. A few others, happy and cheering loudly, "it's about time!" You're always going to have those --it's called Internet reality.

Simply stated, there is NO money in the account. I cannot blog for free because, like you, I have bills.

There's 4 months left in the year. I need a combination of a thousand paid subscribers and/or $10G to continue operating and blogging 415 Media. Like you, I have living expenses and other expenses directly proportioned for this site. It takes a lot of time, money and effort. I love doing it but I can't if I don't have the financial resources.

So from my standpoint the message is clear: IF you want to see and read 415 Media, then please sign up right now; it takes but a minute and you will help support 24/7 independent news, commentary, and other features you won't read anywhere else.

If we cannot raise the necessary funding in order for 415 Media to operate daily, we will suspend the blog and move on. Nothing would hurt more but rather than repeated pledge breaks and I know you hate those, better to face reality and shut down, it's nothing personal, I'm a big boy I can take it. I'm used to rejection.

TO SUBSCRIBE OR DONATE: Go to the Pay Pal "donate" button on the right side of the blog and click on it and follow prompters; it's fast, easy, safe and secure plus you don't have to have a Pay Pal account to subscribe and/or donate.

SUBSCRIPTIONS : 1 Year: $24.95 --2 Years: $29.95 --Lifetime: $99.95; I will personally call you and or e-mail you for your contribution.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment