Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I've Been Overloaded By Guess Who? Thanks Pam; The KTVU Quagmire; Tuesday Notes and Help Needed; Back To Biz Soon Minus Cyber Deluge; It's War



Related image MY SYSTEM has been overloaded. Which prevented me, temporarily, from posting more stories; which may likely have been an intentional move by my good friends at KTVU.

Thanks Pam Cook.

I've been fortified today (Tuesday) with a computer cleansing (layman talk) which will enable me to carry on and do what I do best here; that is when I don't get besieged by fake e-mails and bots designed to shut me down.

Imagine: a $700M or so TV station deliberately going after some independent media blog with authority.

*They also managed to prevent me from accepting reader donations and subscriptions (all clear, now) but the end result was that my small income "donation" button (on the right side of blog) is/was dry and while they carry on their circus down there I've been stretched to the limit.

PLEASE, if you want to help, I need your help; go to the "donate" button on the right side of the blog and make a contribution, I severely need it, especially today.

*KTVU: so much to say; so much to comment on. It's a fascinating look at what some of their bots will do to kiss up to the boss (yeah, mostly that guy, the GM, who leaves the office (still) around late or early 3 in the afternoon) and a HR department that has divided a nervous newsroom and taken hostage the minds of countless staffers--some are fearful of their jobs so they conveniently hate me and, yes, kiss up to the suits; there's also a growing allegiance that is hip to them and read me religiously and can't stand management --worse, don't trust them any more which is sort of painful for a TV station asking you all to trust them.

Talk later.

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you!!!! and Pam. This is a ratings boom, so congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, did they hire the Russians to hack you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positioned to knowJuly 31, 2018 at 10:10 AM

    You mean to tell us that a FOX station is acting like a BULLY? I am shocked, I tell ya, SHOCKED. (BTW, anyone seen Jesse Watters around Oakland lately? Just wondering.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positioned to knowJuly 31, 2018 at 10:17 AM

    Lessee, the FCC had the same things happen to its Net Neutrality comments (and did basically nothing about it). FCC chairman Ajit Pai is a FOX kind of guy. So... (Imaginary phone call from Rupert to Ajit): "Hey Ajit, ya know that thing you did to shut out the comments you didn't like by having your web site jammed? Do ya think you could give me the name of your hacker because we have an asshole in San Francisco we need to muzzle?"
    OK, gotta take my pills now Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More polls on the looks and sexuality/sensuality of anchors, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still remember when Fox2 sent all the take down notices to Youtube for the Flight 214 thing a few years back.

    Pam should be lucky Rich approves every post on this board, or we would have boatloads of nasty comments about her, as well spam promoting sex pills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "should be lucky Rich approves every post on this board"

      Yes, I bit the bait. Seriously?? You haven't been here too long, have you. He censers/deletes many, many that disagree with his opinion/view.

      Delete
  7. Rich, man in the cape.

    ReplyDelete