Thursday, April 21, 2022

Support a True No-Spin Zone

MY 415 MEDIA is 100% reader-$upported.

Your continued donations keeps the blog breathing, thus me too. When you contribute to 415 Media, you will allow me to write and opine free of the Bay Area mainstream media who don't want YOU to know the info I write about and publish.

Every day.

I will always give you the INSIDE DOPE, not a sliver of SPIN.

*SUPPORT 415 MEDIA.

TO DONATE/CONTRIBUTE:

Go to the right side of the blog where you'll see the "Pay Pal DONATE" button--simply click on it and follow the prompters. It takes less than a minute and it is 100 percent, safe and secure. You do not have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute.

I will personally call/email you THANKING YOU for your donation. If you wish to remain anonymous, that's fine too.

THANK YOU all, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment