Thursday, April 22, 2021

Don't Bury CNN Just Yet

AWAITING the VERDICT on TUESDAY, I switched over to CNN for the announcement.

I WASN'T ALONE, turns out.

Mind you, I'm NOT a CNN lover but in terms of breaking news and immediate response, my go-to is CNN because I know what I'm getting and want the information right away. It's not their politics or predictable take; I'm not always in the mood for WOLF BLITZER; JAKE TAPPER is not my cup of tea everyday; CNN is there for me come important news and the aftermath because I know what to expect.

There there, madame Gertrude Stein.

4 comments:

  1. Dave Walker and Lois Hart were the first anchors when CNN Debuted. A married couple that came from KOVR Sacramento then returned to Sacramento at KCRA before retiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CNN never covered the New York governor and his transgressions Kind of hard to think of them as a legit news organization

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have covered it, just not on his brother's program

      Delete
  3. It's hard to take CNN seriously when they have admitted to purposely manipulating what they report to affect public opinion.

    ReplyDelete