Tuesday, May 29, 2018

No More 415 Media Pledge Breaks

Image result for Pledge Break dollars and cents YOU DON'T LIKE PLEDGE BREAKS; Neither do I but I need money to survive and keep posting and break stories about Bay Area Media you look forward to reading so I have an idea, you'll love it too.

If we can get 500 $25 paid subscriptions today (or donations, whatever) I will not post any pledge breaks for the rest of the year. It's that simple.

Here's the link to contribute.

It's safe, fast, easy and reliable and you'll be supporting the ONLY Bay Area Media Blog dedicated to the raw truth; edgy commentary; unfiltered content and 24/7 coverage for the most part. 415 Media is 100% independent and adverting free (except for a few Google ads) and we rely solely on subscriptions and contributions.

We thank you all who have donated and subscribed in the past because without you there is no 415 Media.

Please, subscribe and/or donate and keep 415 Media fresh, sustainable and able to continue covering Bay Area media.

DONATE NOW.

1 comment:

  1. I have given in the past and probably will again in the near future. Have to take a good look at my finances and see what extra money I might have. I try to give a little to the food bank every so often. For the most part I like your column, although I always felt you were too harsh on Ronn and Brian, and I see in your column on Ethan, you are kind of walking that back a little. Also since I live in Concord, you comment about women (of which I am one) did not sit well with me. However, I will not let that stand in the way of making a contribution to your blog. However, I think it would be good to not single any geographic location out. Almost any location with a decent population (10.000+) will most like have someone who just might enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete