1. Does it occur to the geniuses at KPIX that by harping heavily on "Twitter/Facebook-Trending", etc. for their new 10 PM 'NightBeat' that the very crowd they're trying to appeal to, (young and dumb), are probably out texting, twittering and facebooking?
(PS: Monday Night's show was by far the WORST yet, especially the ridiculous, "Game On" segment with the doofus Dennis O'Donnell and anchor Veronica De La Cruz. Baaaad!
2. Can Kevin Metheny save KGO Radio before it ultimately sinks? Pig Virus has a lot of work ahead of him--he may just resort back to firing someone who's on the toilet.
3. What was the purpose of "The Game", 95.7 FM, to give Tony Bruno a tryout in the morning with sloughs like Rick Bucher and Aubrey Huff alongside? Tuesday's early-morning combination of talking about "women with breasts", "those who feel out good", and Kate Upton on-air mishmash was a monumental embarrassment. Then again, the morning show is about to implode anyway, Bruno or not.
4. Why is KGO-TV wasting Larry Beil to anchor sports? Beil is much better and more rounded as a fulltime news anchor. Actually Beil and Dan Ashley would be great paired together but 2 white men is against the law in local TV News, grounds for being shipped to Davenport, Iowa.
5. Why is it that the bulk of women media players in the Bay Area are so god-awful? For every Jessica Aguirre and Pam Moore, we have yentas like Kate Scott, Ann Killion, Mindi Bach and Amy G. Even Gloria Steinem would agree.
6. How can anyone take KTVU seriously when they place the uber-obnoxious Eric Rasmussen as their "Investigative Reporter?" Tom Vacar, yes, even he, the arrogant one, could do wonders over the mismatched Rass but Vacar has gray hair and is in his 60's, that's a red light. Stop!
7. Will Ronn Owens make it to the end of his contract? It's getting painful.
8. Could PIX's ND, Dan Rosenheim, consider the "serious offer" he's about to get from KTVU to replace the Boy Wonder? If the offer has a 3 in it with five 0's then Rosenheim is as good as gone.
9. Is KRON anytime soon going to move in at 900 Front? Thanksgiving is the best bet and even that date is now in question.
10. C'mon Rich, really now, is there really that much jealousy of VDLC at KPIX? Uh, yes. Hell yes. Ba-Dum-Bump! Especially when it's clear the new show sucks. Trending!
*Follow me on Twitter