Wednesday, October 4, 2023

An Important Message to Readers

You, my readers, the media consumers of the Bay Area and beyond deserve the best. For many years, I have provided you with the latest developments, personnel changes, and insider observations from newsrooms across the Bay Area. Together we have shared a journey of discovery and enlightenment.

Today, again, it is urgent--I need your help.

You would be hard pressed to find another media outlet, website, blogger, or social media influencer who provides you with a look at the Bay Area media scene. As a consumer, you have the right to know how the news you rely upon is presented. Our mission is not funded by corporate advertisers, media empires, or a trust fund. You rely on me to deliver the truth and now I ask you to help me sustain 415 Media.

As a consumer of news and entertainment you deserve respect, insight, and a voice. I pledge to provide you with these essential elements. But I need your pledges to offset the cost of producing this unique passage into newsrooms, production trucks, and behind-the-scenes workings of Bay Area TV and Radio.

My blog, our blog, is entirely possible because of YOU.

Any DONATION you can provide is appreciated and will help keep media executives from sleeping at night. Accountability is important and so is bringing to you the real deal, the non-BS that you look forward to, here, every day.

I need your help.

TO DONATE/CON TRIBUTE:

Scrool to the right side of blog to "PayPal" "Donate" icon--click on it and follow instructions. It takes less than a minute and it's 100% SAFE and SECURE. Any/all amounts is greatly appreciated. I will personally call/e-mail you THANKING YOU for your donation. If you wish to be anonymous, I will respect your wishes.

Thanks to all of you that $UPPORTS the blog, 415 Media.

*NO comments posted on this notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment