Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Truth

When I can't pay my expenses, there's a problem.

It's critical.

I'm wanting to continue to write the blog because you all seem to love it but I'm unable when I'm writing on fumes. KQED, worth north of $500M has multiple pledge breaks every day --and I'm a heck of a lot more entertaining and scoops aplenty--yet I'm having to shout for help.

If you folks are unable to throw me a bone, then I'll stop but I also know the many thousands of you that come here daily look forward to and love reading me. I know times are tough but I know there's many of you in Silicon Valley, for example, who read me could well afford to contribute to make me/415 Media sustainable.

Or not.

In which case, OK, I'll retreat.

YOU make the call.

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment