Thursday, March 3, 2022

Message to the Readers: Support 415 Media

YOU LOVE 415 MEDIA, I see it every day. Even those of you that aren't fans, you make it a point to come here. A lot. That's cool. I'm an acquired taste, but I'm entertaining, for the most part. All of you have made this site the #1-read media blog in the Bay Area.

Look, I'm not for everyone. But I write honestly, not beholden to advertisers and corporate interests. I'm truly 100% INDEPENDENT. But I do need your $UPPORT. YOU, the readers, FUND 415 Media. And that means me. Because I'm a one-man band. I write the blog. I do the heavy lifting. I WORK. I make calls. I e-mail. I research. It takes time and money.

I've resisted making 415 Media a paywall site because I know many of you are on budgets. Some of you have disposable income and have the means to make a DONATION, some of you have donated multiple times. It is all of you that make 415 Media possible. Without your SUPPORT, there is NO 415 Media.

I've always said I will write the blog as long as you guys continue to support and make donations. Without your support, I cannot continue to write 415 Media. Your support now is critical.

I'm not, say, KQED, worth millions and millions, yet they have pledge breaks every day. I'm more entertaining than KQED and therefore, your help goes directly to the blog/me and I use it to pay my bills and support myself. I know you all have bills too. It's call life.

PLEASE DONATE TO 415 MEDIA and keep this sustainable. You can pick your donation amount. 10, 20, 30 bucks or over is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

TO DONATE: Go to the right side of the blog and click on the "Donate" button. Follow the prompters. It's 100% secure and it takes less than a minute. You do not have to have a "Pay Pal" account to donate. If you want to be anonymous, that's cool. I will personally CALL YOU/E-MAL YOU, thanking you, for your donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment