Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Veronica De La Cruz Update and a Short Life Story (Related)

Veronica De La Cruz na Twitteri: "In the dressing room getting ...


I USED TO DATE WOMEN LIKE THIS: I know their M.O. They thrive on this drama and make it a part of their life either intentionally or not. But mostly intentionally because it becomes a part of their pedigree. They know they have an edge on men so the dumb men they live with, date, whatever, will put up with their BS and drama.

All because their men want to sleep with them. They'll put up with anything, idiots.

Slight update before I get back to my analysis: word about the status of Veronica: it's all tight-lipped. Nobody's talking. She (VDLC) is claiming privacy because of a medical issue (again) so because its HIPAA, the bosses at KPIX and CBS have to wait and see.

She (VDLC) is drama central. She has had a rough like, so I'm hip to her various personal issues but there comes a time when you have to grow up. I know from first-hand experience. But she's eternally this issue-that issue, which is why 95% of the people at KPIX are so blasé about this.

A PIX staffer to me: "It's old news. We've been here before."

Meaning there is no shock at CBS-SF they're tired of the VDLC issue but they have to put up with it for now because she still works there. I know the bosses want her out of there but are powerless for now.

Back to her highness, Veronica; I used to date a woman like here way back in the mid-90's. I lived in the city and met some chick at the Van Ness Holiday Inn; I think she was a flight attendant - I forgot. Anyway, she was pretty, young, a bit wacky (I meet all the wacky ones) down on her luck, she told me; as usual, she broke up with her boyfriend and was the reason she went to the bar. God, she downed some Cosmo shots and started to get too-chicky for me. I gave her a card and told her to get home and call sometime so we could meet and talk. (Got her a cab)

We had a few dates. It was cool. But she was Madame drama. Most men would put up with it because she was totally hot. I wasn't in on this because I wasn't auditioning. I was fine and content having a cocktail every now an then and cozying up to an off-duty nurse at Perry's (for example) I didn't need more shit in my life I already had enough going on. Sex isn't everything. You don't know it until you dealt with it. I'm not kidding.

Back to VDLC. She is all drama. She can't help herself. Maybe she should call someone.

24 comments:

  1. > She has had a rough like...

    Her dislike was even rougher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. > A PIX staffer to me: "It's old news. We've been her before."

    Really? For Halloween maybe? I wonder what a VDLC Halloween costume would look like.

    And you did say Allen Martin thought he was Walter Cronkite, so who knows..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how much patience VDLC's biggest PIX defender - Martin - has, if any. Sounds like even Allen is starting to get fed up.

      Delete
  3. She's 40 and acts like a "teen influencer"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gets me is I'm sure she didn't start doing this as soon as she came to KPIX. She probably has a long history, yet no one vetted her and found out. Or no one on the other end admitted there was a problem, probably because they were happy to get rid of her and make her KPIX's problem. It's sad that people can get away with this sh*t just because it's almost impossible (thanks, lawyers) to tell the truth about someone nowadays because of possible legal action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was drama on day one. There wasn't a day one. She didn't debut, until two weeks later.

      Delete
  5. "I know their M.O. They thrive on this drama and make it a part of their life either intentionally or not. But mostly intentionally because it becomes a part of their pedigree. They know they have an edge on men so the dumb men they live with, date, whatever, will put up with their BS and drama."

    Add to that the fact that most Filipino women are notorious users of American men for status, house, etc. Stories are a dime a dozen in the Bay Area from the late 70's when they first started populating the area until now. Very well known. Many many men with stories to tell.

    I'm not saying this is VDLC's story. Just what is widely known about other Filipina's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just American men. I've seen it first hand.

      Delete
  6. She wants to be social media influencer, mom, advoicate and philanthropist. Being a work journalist is not even in her top five but she needs that contract to fund the other fun stuff. she is probably hoping for a giant settlement so she can be international lady of leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work in the semiconductor industry (32 years) and have seen this behavior before. Management normally tracks this type of behavior, documents it, holds conferences with the individual, defines expected goals and ensures they are met. Continual failure to meet agreed upon goals are eventually covered by a PEP (Performance Enhancement Plan) which could lead to termination. This places the responsibility squarely on the employee shoulders if termination is the final result, so responsibility is clear.
    As long as all legal requirements are met the issue is over. One bad apple can ruin the entire organization and it's best to let them go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, this ain't MEMOREX or H/P working here; that shit STAYS in industry's that provide and support AND enforce it. In news media?? Are you kidding? Pete Giddings would kick your ass (...all the way down the snow slopes, yes..) if he was told to abide by his PEP.

      Delete
    2. Too easy...pay the money for her ride a desk or go out in the field or in-depth reporting. Give her the shit shifts. She will beg to quit! Take the drama away and she'll fade away.

      Delete
  8. I still don't understand why they can't/don't terminate her. Radio/TV let good people go all the time for no reason other than a change in direction. Why is she still around?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you ever stop to think, any of you who find this amusing, that this person might have a chronic, recurring, deteriorating, life-threatening health issue? Would you attribute that oversight to your fantasies about her sex life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. another story by an old incel. Fantasy stories about gf's never had. It's like a dream. I agree Christine. Boorish and unprofessional to say the least. But spicy! not.

      Delete
    2. If she indeed has a "chronic, recurring, deteriorating, life-threatening health issue," she should step aside, deal with it, and let someone else who can actually do the job do the job. It happens all the time in the rest of the world.

      Delete
    3. Christine,

      Give it a rest and stop being a feminist apologist for shitty behavior. She's bat shit crazy like most females.
      She's playing the system and stupid men.

      Pussy is nothing but a brief exhilarating release...but lifetime of misery. You aren't worth it. Change your own damn tire, fix your own appliances, do your own heavy lifting.

      Delete
  10. Of course she needed a date or man, her child needs a daddy and how many man who never became a father or married would accept a woman who has a child without the father from day 1.

    I bet VDLC is using the same old trick again back in the East Coast and thank goodness, the father of his first child ran away. I seen woman like her story trick man into a relationship and beyond NC-17 just to threaten them for money or lawsuit if the woman is pregnant.

    Do not date a woman with her eyes and lips. Trap, a lesson I learn today reading about this witch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...you mean Asian eyes and DSLs? Oh yeah ... I love that trap, all my life...

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a bunch of bitter, and delusional guys that haven't been laid since Bill Clinton was in office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like a soy boy! Participation trophies don't exist bitch@

      Delete
  12. They pay her $200k a year to manage a facebook & twitter account. Not a bad gig! Give it to me, I can manage it for 10 years. No problem.

    Sigh, always something with Filipina drama. Hotties though. I love them. spank spank!

    ReplyDelete
  13. VDL always reminded me of Terylin Joe who threw tomatoes at workers in Nob Hill. Joe got the boot fast.

    ReplyDelete