Sunday, May 3, 2020

Message from Rich

No Income Verification Car Loan - Low Income Car Loan Program 2020

Like many of you I'm hurting. Financially. It's tough.

I write this blog; it's now my only source of income, small as it is.

I've continued to write the blog all the while searching for work but that's impossible now.

I write the blog because I know many of you look forward to reading it and that you love coming here every day to read me and enjoy 415 Media. Thank you, especially those of you that have donated and done so numerous times to support me and this blog. 

TODAY, I'm asking again, that if you like 415 Media and want a daily run and my takes on Bay Area Media, to help me maintain the blog with a donation. I will personally call you/e-mail you THANKING YOU for your contribution.

TO DONATE: Go to the "Pay Pal" "DONATE" button on the right side of the blog --click on it and follow the instructions, it takes less than a minute and it's 100% confidential and secure. You do not have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute.

As always, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment