Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Adachi Case: Some Clarity

Image result for Jeff Adachi

I'VE BEEN COY TO YOU about the Jeff Adachi story--actually it's not a story yet because it hasn't been told and therein lies the issue.

Some clarity:

I can't prove (yet) what I know. I've talked to several sources involved in this issue. They've all corroborated what I've been told but two things: Nobody wants to go on the record and the information that I've learned about the case is significant enough and potentially I could get sued if I publicize what I know--I don't have money for a lawyer and I'd probably need one. The media folks here, some of them at least, also know the info but are sitting on it because they too can't prove anything at this point. It's that delicate.

I am pursuing this all with all my might and will write something when I can prove what I know and be more specific with you when there's more clarity--thanks for your patience and understanding.

11 comments:

  1. It just goes to show, that some things in life aren't what they appear to be. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich

    I wonder why Vic Lee that just retired from abc7 didn't follow up on this story. He had lots of contacts in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Adachi was killed because he correctly represented the homeless, illegal fellow who picked up a stolen gun, abandoned on a pier and wrapped in a shirt and it fired, the ricochet bullet killing Kate Steinle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Libs are well known for their transparency....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will take a national show with deep lawyer pockets to report on this. A public defender whose decisions both impressed and alienated his people was also a troubled man outside the court. Human error can create ugly situations. BTW, liberals are human beings, too. The name calling toward them is a bit of a bore, and isn't needed on this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, I find this pension for name calling, asinine and juvenile.

      Delete
  6. Anyone who says "libs" or "libtards" is a frustrated Trump supporter tired of being laughed at or shunned. Anybody who supports Trump at this point in time, would have welcomed Hitler with open arms. Same small minded people blaming others (Jews, libs) for their own poor decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first heard the word lib or libatard from a Bernie Sanders supporter. He also supported Antifa and had some interesting views on politics. Comparing Hitler to Trump supporters is like saying water and shit are the same thing, only because someone told you it was the same. The only narrow minded person here is you and your awful rhetoric. BTW I voted for the best qualified person in the election Tim Cook who was on my ballot.

      Delete
  7. Maybe you can post the story under a pseudonym or post it anonymously on a blog? Sound familiar? I understand that the consequences are real and huge if you are found out. But the public library or internet café offer these kind of avenues for free speech.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why? his wife specifically and family have suffered enough, why do we need more? Let them be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that the family has been through a lot but don't you think the family should hear the truth? If the shoe was on the other foot and it was me in that type of situation.I would be banging on doors everyday demanding justice for my dead relative.

      Delete