Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Become a Paid Member of 415 Media

MOST OF YOU have cable or maybe some streaming device or Direct TV, whatever...you pay, on average, lets just be conservative and say at least a hundred bucks a month. I'm being kind it's probably a lot more but just for argument sake.
Then do this: How much is $25 for the year? Roughly 2 bucks a month. Fifty cents a week. 

You do the math.

I'm your eyes and ear for BAY AREA MEDIA: You come here regularly looking forward to and EXPECTING news and commentary that doesn't exist in this market. WHY IS THAT? I have no clue. Maybe the corporate culture. Maybe the hijacking of radio by Cumulus media. Maybe you long for unedited and independent thought not taken over by the thought police.

Which is why you come to 415 MEDIA and me. I am the sole creator, producer, and content provider for this blog. It is mostly ad-free except for Google ads. I take the time, effort and workmanship to give you the vest best read you will NOT get anywhere else.

THEN PLEASE HELP ME AND SUPPORT 415 MEDIA.

I've resisted the urge to charge more money for a subscription or go behind a pay wall but I simply cannot rely on occasional donations. I NEED a steady stream of PAID SUBSCRIBERS and/or CONTRIBUTIONS to survive. It's that simple.

I AM ASKING YOU all that ENJOY 415 MEDIA (and even those of you that don't yet come here regularly) to DONATE TODAY. I will personally call or email you thanking you for your support and contribution.

HOW TO DONATE AND/OR SUBSCRIBE: Scroll down the right side of blog until you see "Pay Pal 'Donate button"--Click on the button and follow the directions. It takes less then a minute and you do not have to have a Pay Pal Account to contribute --it's real easy and it's 100 percent safe and secure. 

RATES:


ONE YEAR: $25

TWO YEARS: $30

THREE YEARS: $40

LIFETIME: $250 


Image result for 415 media logo

1 comment: