Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday Coffee: A Whole Bunch To Talk Including The Asshole GM Cibrowski at KGO-TV; They're Trying to Silence Me; Stay Focused; Because Friends Abandon You

SO THIS IS YOUR MO?

I thought being progressive women in media was all about being treated fair and being treated with respect, isn't that what it was that you all were crying out? 

Were you so enamored by the guy at the top at KGO-TV that not only did he force you to sign a "petition", he also lectured you all to begin a process of silencing me.

It won't work.

There's so much to say. Some things will be addressed in the coming days. It's a holiday weekend and many of you are away on a weekend and therefore, might be thinking of other things right now. So I'll pick a time and place, probably next week when there's max audience because I want to get some things out.

I've been reading a lot. Some things are still funny. Suddenly, I've become enemy number #1. Good, I need to be focused and on my toes and believe me, I will be. I am ready for just about anything. The coffee doesn't taste any bit better today but it's not worse either. Besides which, it's supposed to be about 129 degrees in town so really, so I might 86 the coffee and try going colder.

I'm darting here and there today. I'll be more laser -like soon enough.

Friends: you know who you're friends are now and when they don't check in to offer support, you know they aren't friends. They're just assholes who talk shit behind your back and are absolutely NO friends. Not that I need a friend because I know who I am and what I stand for and how I not only approach this shit, but life in general. That said, you truly do know who your buddies are, men and women.

I can joke all I want but I'm human too so while I think all this is sort of funny I can also say, damn!, I'm not really what they say I am but who knows.

I THOUGHT: that the right-wing folks got it all wrong about the so-called progressive left in San Francisco; I thought the progressive left was a community of tolerance and ideas/ Oh well. Time for reflection.

I voted for Hillary and Obama, twice. And Bill Clinton, twice too. Which automatically makes me a triple misogynist. Go figure.

BREAKING NEWS!

Hey, Cibrowski, the lead fat guy at KGO, I'm on to you. I know what happened and I can prove it and no matter how hard you work to try to destroy me, I'm gonna bust your balls and do so big time because when the public knows and my supporters know what you did? Dear lord.

Now more than ever I may need your help, 415 Media and RL supporters, stay tuned.

More coffee.

20 comments:

  1. I'm a little surprised Pam Cook didn't sign it . . . she IS one of your biggest fans . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, had that same thought. Was looking for her name.

      Delete
  2. STOP asking for support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staying tuned. I'd still enjoy the blog even if some of the opposite sex color was toned down.

    You are a must read and now more people know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't need to publish this but eff the media that is trying to screw you. I will send a contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps leave out all the personal stuff. First of all I don't hardly every watch local TV news, KGO once in awhile. So I skip all blog about the various female anchors, since it does not mean anything to me. Besides that I'm not really that interested in a host personal life, or habits, I usually skip those posts anyway. I listen to a talk show hose to be informed, engaged and entertained, his/her personal life for the most part is of little interest to me, and not much Rich would write about the person would make me stop listening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you see the "tolerant left" for what it is, the totalitarian left. Do as we say, not as we do. Eh, Nancy?

    Biggest bust of hypocritical assholes on God's green earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10:42, You're an idiot, most of those women are as privileged and right wing as they come. It's probably hard for you to see because they don't make it obvious by wearing one of those goofy red hats you dorks like to wear when they're on air.

      Delete
    2. JJ has been drinking the CNN and MSLSD kool aid.

      Delete
    3. JJ...Zero chance that any more than say 20% of female anchors are GOP leaning. If I had to guess maybe: Julie Haener, Juliette Goodrich, Liz Cook...possibly a few more. 4:1 Dem's for sure.

      Delete
  7. "29 female journalists sign letter denouncing SF blogger as sexist." Rich Lieberman can try to pretend they're wrong but it's plain as day.

    He's always been unable to face reality as witnessed by him think-skinned censorship of opposing comments on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get paid Big Vinny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whats the problem with these broads?! they dont get enough attention?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 29 different women agree Lieberman is a sexist pig. HE IS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The women who signed are very brave and honorable. Much respect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rich may hit raw nerves a lot, but look how common this blog gets mentioned in the papers, like the Merky News!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rich,you write a blog, sometimes funny and insightful, sometimes not. However it is always interesting. YOU NEED


    M

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s always interesting to note when a progressive or liberal experiences the intolerance from those preach tolerance. It’s not just intolerance of conservatives or Republicans — they eat their own if you are not compliant and step in line.

    ReplyDelete
  15. While you're at it, Rich, when you go after Cibryikeski, see if there are any skeletons he has from his previous jobs or any connections that will prove to you that you can tolerate conservatives and Republicans if they are of the Reagan, Bush, or even Nixon cloth, just not those willing to support the Traitor-in-Chief (sorry, it can't all about self-money; the country is in bad need of a listener who understands the importance of caring for this nation through action and not by hearing himself rant).

    ReplyDelete