Wednesday, July 15, 2020

NBC Bay Area's Smooth Operator, Christie Smith: Underrated and Under-Used

Christie Smith (@christies_nbc) | Twitter
Christie Smith

I ALWAYS WONDER: why is she so under-used? She does network-quality work and they hardly ever use her. Maybe they worry (and they should) she'll be gobbled up by someone else.

Among all the things I love about Christie Smith : her ability to think on her feet no matter what circumstances --calm, cool and collected.

She's a pro and then some.

Just wish NBC Bay Area would give her more time and stories --I'm a firm believer and would love a whole lot more.

Is that too much to ask for? I hope not.

1 comment:

  1. Rich, I couldn't agree with you more. I've always thought she was solid at covering stories. She comes across as being very well prepared and well spoken. She's always been one of my favorite reporters.

    ReplyDelete