Sunday, July 12, 2020

Help Me Keep 415 Media Sustainable

415 Media Needs Your Help



Image result for 415 IF YOU LOVE 415 MEDIA AND ENJOY ITS CONTENT, THEN STEP TO THE PLATE AND DONATE NOW;  MORE THAN EVER, I NEED YOUR HELP!
It's as simple as that.

Many of you have already stepped to the plate and made a contribution. Some of you have gone way overboard. I wish I could say that's enough.

It isn't.

Keep 415 Media Going by donating now.  --I am your guardian and ombudsman --I will continue to write and critique and won't let the bad guys who have forever altered and changed the Bay Area Media landscape--much to the detriment of you, the listener/viewer and consumer.

But in order to do so I need your help and ask that you contribute right away--simply click on the Pay Pal/DONATE Icon on the right side of the blog, and make your contribution/donation now. Your contribution is 100% confidential and you do not have to have a Pay Pal account to donate.

I WILL PERSONALLY CALL YOU/E-MAIL YOU THANKING YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND CONTRIBUTION.

Keep 415 Media afloat and sustainable. PLEASE MAKE A DONATION NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment