Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Pam Cook Still Talking Crap About Me

Pam Cook (@PCooknewsKTVU) | Twitter
Pam Cook

YO, PAM, I KNOW IT'S TOUGH, but please quit talking to your KTVU chums behind my back.

Word gets out.

I know it's difficult, we have history, more your history with me.

The smiles? So hollow stick to the basics.

The stale mayonnaise and bologna needs freshening up, Pam, please get a grip, dear.

But I do appreciate your fondness for the blog.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for trusting me.


7 comments:

  1. She's still a total MILF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And inside she wants Rich! She reminds me of an old boss I had...

      Delete
    2. ...at a great distant...in the dark...with heavy rain.
      : /

      Delete
  2. Thin skinned much? Everyone is due an opinion especially those you write about. Get a grip and grow some balls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, you need to learn how to play nice with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read this blog, you should know that Rich is hardly nice with others. If he were, no one would read his blog......hope everyone knows this already!!!

      Delete
  4. @11:52 a.m.: In what universe?

    ReplyDelete