Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Help 415 Media and 415 Media Will Do Its Thing

I CANNOT blog and write when there's NO funds. Real simple.


I need your contributions to survive. You love this blog, so do I but in order to write, I have to live and pay bills, just like you and your friends.

Some of you have already donated, some of you, multiple times --again, THANK YOU.

HERE'S THE DEAL:


415 Media is an independent 24/7 blog that is NOT beholden to advertisers and allows me, its author, its creator, its producer, the means to put out fresh content DAILY

If you come here and like what you read and see, I NEED YOUR HELP. I need DONATIONS, any amount is helpful. Just a tiny fraction of the literally thousands of you that come here daily make a donation, would guarantee 415 Media long term stability and END pledge breaks. 

TO CONTRIBUTE: 

Simply scroll down the right side of the blog to the "PAY PAL" "Donate" button--click on it and follow the directions--it takes less than a minute and it is 100% safe and secure. You do not have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute. 

I WILL PERSONALLY CALL/E-MAIL YOU THANKING YOU FOR YOUR DONATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment