Monday, December 9, 2019

It's the Holiday Season and...

Image result for San Francisco 415 Media Blogger
Bay Area media is in a perilous state. What's going to happen next? More consolidation? Of course. The FCC is a rubber stamp for conglomerates.
To me, this is a mission. Who else is going to do this-- The Chronicle? Don't make me laugh. Its why you come here, TO READ ME and get the REAL stuff, the REAL TAKE, NO BS! HARD-CORE OPINION --SCOOPS GALORE!
I care about good radio and TV. I take no prisoners. Who else is going to do this? But I can't do this alone.

That's why I need you now.
Like you, I hate listening to the public media semi-annual pledge breaks. I hate it even more when I have to emulate their model and ask you for donations to keep 415 Media going.
I know I've come to you in the past saying things are urgent but this time, I'm running on fumes. The holiday season makes it worse. 
If you can find it in your heart, Paypal me a contribution. I know some of you have already donated, and I most appreciate it.  I understand if you think it's someone else's turn.
 
The decision is yours.

If you come here wanting and relying on 415 Media to be your watchdog; to offer unedited, unfiltered, and independent thinking not to mention scoops and inside information galore, then please contribute.

Just click on the Pay Pal icon located on the right; all contributions are completely confidential and you don't have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute.

I will PERSONALLY CALL YOU and/or e-mail you THANKING YOU for your contribution(s)

Happy Holidays to all.

THANKS.
Rich --415 MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment