Tuesday, November 12, 2019

My Temporary Love, Karen Valentine; The Evolution of 415 Media

Image result for Karen Valentine
The lovely Karen Valentine

YEARS AGO when I had a secret relationship with the actress, Karen Valentine, I made it a point to ignore her frequent, almost daily, repeated attempts to seduce me, literally and figuratively --she loved media; TV, obviously and radio to  lesser degree. And I was easy pickins. My valor and obvious attractive stature were red meat for Countess Karen and she pounced on me.

I eventually told her, regrettably, that it was time to move on because we were getting way too serious and I began to become disillusioned and hostile. Our paths seemed to be going at opposite ends and I could think was, "where's the cookies?" This is physically pleasurable, my time with the lady I called, Pumpkin." --my tough, sweet, governess --but it was time to retreat and go back to writing for you folks. My love, Karen, would have to wait. I moved on to scribbling 415 Media.

Love means never having to say you're sorry. She understood.

16 comments:

  1. Are you always this delusional?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of those actress who you put in the category. What ever happen to _________ Did she graduate from Room 222?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she dropped all her school books on Rich's head. At least it wasn't a story about the time Rich used the bathroom at Burger King in Lodi, just as Michael Constantine was taking a dump.

      Delete
    2. oneillb454@gmail.com
      I had to look up Michael Constantine, thought he might of been dead 20 years ago, the guy is still kicking at 92

      Delete
  3. LOL, 12:57. And I can't believe it has been 50 years since Valentine broke through with her career. The things RL had to watch just to get to his beloved News Scene when SF's Circle 7 began to earn its respect, something that now only exists within a select few today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you two kids meet in Sebastopol? She's a native to our area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 40 years ago, she returned to Analy High School for a visit. A remarkably sweet and down to earth lady!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful woman.

    I wonder if she does butt stuff. You know, "butt stuff'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a High School named Analy? You bet!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like an Adam Schiff description...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rich. I have a problem with your Blog. Not your writing (necessarily), but seeing all you are presenting to us.
    For the last few weeks I cannot see any of your photographs.
    I can see the name at the bottom, i.e. Karen Valentine, but I don't see her photo. I'm missing out and don't know what to do!
    I'm on the outside staring at everybody eating candy, and I can't even see the candy. Is it Trump's fault?

    Signed:
    Helpless In Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  8. A crush for my nine year old self watching her on Room 222. Thanks for the memories

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Girl Who Came Gift-wrapped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12:36PM
      That sentence can be taken in two VERY different ways,
      both ways NSFW.

      Delete
  10. Rich, this blog was pretty funny. Based on the age difference I'm guessing she was your first crush?

    ReplyDelete