Thursday, December 14, 2017

Holiday Greetings




Image result for holiday donations
Dear Boys & Girls,

Holiday Greetings!

For more than 15-years its been my pleasure to bring you one of the most unique products in Bay Area Broadcast News. A locally produced outlet for station news and opinions.

It is quite honestly, a modern day water cooler, is 415 Media.

There's nothing else quite like it on the West Coast. Thousands of you read and comment every day and month.  I offer this service, FREE OF CHARGE. For the most part. But I need your help.

Some of you have graciously donated. Many times over and have subscribed--I THANK YOU for your support as always.

Make no mistake. The Fox's, Comcast's, Cumulus' and Disney's of this world want me out. They want YOU, the employees kept in the dark. Put on blinders. March to the Corporate drum beat of 54-camera buildings.
Please, please do not let this happen.

I need you to make your Holiday Donation to 415 Media TODAY.  Any and all donations will be thankfully accepted. Will I be here in 2018? I don't know its up to YOU.
If we survive, thank you. If we don't, its been an honor to highlight one of the country's most talented media markets.

To Donate, simply click on the Pay Pal Icon on the right side of the blog and follow the instructions. It's real easy; any amount helps. Your contribution is 100% confidential and you don't have to have a Pay Pal account to donate. I will PERSONALLY call you/e-mail you thanking you for your support and donation.


Respectfully,
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment