Thursday, September 15, 2016
Bay Area Media at a Crossroad
1. What's the long term viability of KRON?
2. Is KGO Radio destined for yet another format change by the end of the year?
3. Is Ronn Owens done at the end of the election year?
4. Has a crisis reached epic proportions at KTVU and KPIX?
5. Has KQED lost its overall good-feeling reputation with Bay Area viewers and financial supporters?
6. What is the long-term viability of the SF Chronicle?
7. Is KTVU's vaunted "10 O'clock News" about to launch a makeover?
8. If KRON goes, what replaces it?
9. What is the future of FM Radio in SF?
10. Can SF journalism survive without a printed daily newspaper?