15 MOST ANNOYING BAY AREA MEDIA PEOPLE (Not necessarily in numerical order)
1. Frank Somerville: a narcissistic, sanctimonious, hollier-than-thou yutz with enough fake emotion to fill Levi Stadium.
Somerville's daily postings on Facebook are not from the heart but straight from the KTVU/Fox marketing department who urge Frank to play footsie with his thousand of sycophantic followers...Somerville's act is only superseded by his brash arrogance in the office.
2. Stan Bunger: a righteous, jerky, supreme asshole with more self-serving residue than a Peoria preacher. Bunger's "gee, I'm so clever" 'tude on the air isn't so beloved by the KCBS rank and file who know a phony when they see one. And another thing, Bungey? How many more extra BBQ tickets did you have to extort from management so you give to friends? Wholly Christ! And you're ass-kissing to Roberta Gonzales is now legendary gossip in the back offices.
3. Aaron Pero: so, you're still at the KRON helm in spite of so, so, many stains on the wall; your constant screaming and yelling at reporters and underlings; your pathetic guidance of little digital guys who confront people with cell phones at the NBA Finals; your encouragement of staff to snitch on people except her highness in the morning; Pero, it's only a matter of time before Media General has had enough of your crap. Then it's off to Amarillo with Countess D for fish and chips.
4. Jeffrey Schaub: a brash, arrogant, jerky KCBS reporter with more schmutz than a Daly City dry cleaner. A real pretentious one; the yokels call Jeff "asshole supreme" and there's no shock and awe here.
5. Mike Sugerman: Dear Mike, I used to like you, now I'm feeling sort of sad for you. Your "about the bay" drivel is about as captivating as a day-long triple colonoscopy in Concord. And what's with the fake stubble? Either grow the beard or get a better barber. Holly cow, how irritating you've become.
6. Don Ford: Who was responsible for the hiring of this clown? What, is this CBS' way of spending less on talent so they could have this yutz? Great, KPIX: send this buffoon to Walnut Creek for the opening of a Dunkin Donut--way to control the resources --perfect storm: fluff reporter covers fluff.
7. J.R Stone: maybe the biggest KRON ass-kisser since the days of Bob Bonaventura --your Sunday night brown-nosing of Radnich after the Warriors game was more obnoxious than a root canal with a blind dentist. God, you and Pero must be intertwined.
8. Gary Radnich: the act has finally gone to the woodshed --the Bay Area has caught on to your banal shtick and ridiculousness --you're now reduced to the circus clown performing his last show at the Clovis Toastmasters club. See ya later, Gare, the final days are counting down.
9. Heather Holmes: hey, Heather, put some weight on; at this rate you'll be a Karen Carpenter any moment; seriously, I know FOX has really screwed up KTVU when they place you as their primary back-up anchor. How sad. What? Marcia Brandwynne's sister was too expensive? You are supposed to be a terrific news reader; I guess skinny looks supersede news acumen. Great, you're in the club.
10. Larry Krueger: Oh, the blocker supreme on Twitter and Felipe Alou's human breakfast. Krug, congratulations on being Gary's personal lapdog--I hope you got a late-night dinner in the Tenderloin as a gift--wait a minute...
11. Ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Owens: Uh, Ronnnnnnnn, the party's over. You sound like shit; seriously, take the offer now and go out with dignity ...Take Copie to the IHOP and play bridge with him.
12. Brian Copeland: You, know, I used to love you, Byron Allen. I rooted for you, Byron Allen. In fact, Byron Allen, there was a time when you made me laugh out loud: it was the dinner show at a comedy club in Bakersfield right near the Dennys off Highway 5. I do believe you, Byron Allen, deserve a Nor Cal Emmy because of the talent you bought to San Francisco. Mr. Allen? You're not only a Genuine Man, you're a legend.
13. Ross Palombo: Arrrrrnnng ya happy to talk like a pirate because you are about as crappy and phony a news anchor as ever? You make Milt Kahn look like Pete Wilson. AAAARRRRRR!
14. Mike Mibach: Are you still secretly going to the make-up window and looking at yourself, Mikey? Seriously, you and Keba are about as genuine as an email from the guy in Nigeria whose car plunged into the river and he needs some cash from you.
15. Roberta Gonzales --oh please lady just tone it all down for heaven's sake ....