1. Gil has an exclusive: 5 minutes with Toonces, the talking cat.
2. Gil does 10 minutes on the phone with an expert, Dr. Strothers Schmuck, who says men who are blind, masturbate more than you think.
3. Gil talks to foodie, Penelope Pear, on how to fry okra using coconut oil and lighter fluid.
4. 5-minute phoner with a guy in South Dakota who mistook his wife for Bigfoot.
5. Gil speaks to clinical psychologist Dr. Ira Moshenweitz about why it's not a good idea to simultaneously make your breakfast while bathing.
6. Gil has a quick 2 minutes with IHeart's bigwig, Dwight Walker who will tell the Bay Area how he fucked up a whole bunch of radio stations.
7. Gil will speak to a Cumulus SF cluster big suit, Dick Putz, who will tell the Bay Area how he and others fucked up a whole bunch of radio stations.
8. Gil and wifey, Rhoda, will join SF social woman, Brenda Butts--a cast member of 'Beach Blanket Babylon' --for a duet of "They're coming to take us away"
9. Gil has a 15-minute exclusive with Bay Area media star, Gary Radnich, who's writing a book about adventures in the Tenderloin.
Gil interviews a talking female gorilla from the SF Zoo who can recite every Sleeptrain commercial ever concocted.
*Follow me on Twitter