Monday, May 18, 2015

While I Was Gone

 I have been debating on whether or not to write about why I took a week-long sabbatical but most of you know. And happy to say, things are OK.

For now. I'll keep it short and simple.


The biggest hurdle Mom got a straight A.


I don't want to get too personal because that's not my MO here and most of you want to read about Bay Area media.


Just one thing --again, and I have to say this: Thanks to all of you who took the time to write; even some of you that have been on the receiving end of some of my most jarring rip jobs. You guys get it. Seriously.


Now back to reporting and opinion.

7 comments:

  1. Glad to know everything is ok...really was worried about you and your mom.
    Then again, thought maybe you joined Don Draper and were on a cliff overlooking the ocean and just going OOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM lc

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Rich, we all knew what was up and many of us shared silent prayers for you & yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back. First and foremost, family is #1, the blog is #2. So when you're MIA, we know family comes first, the blog can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you were spending quality time with your blowup doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK is great news, and A-OK for Mom is even better news!

    ReplyDelete