Thursday, May 15, 2014
The Black Smoke Inside Bullet Points on that KGO "All-Star" Debate
1. Ronn Owens is doing this "debate" only because he got a fairly good financial chit from the Black Smoke operatives in Atlanta.
2. Most of the participants are doing it because they don't want to rock the boat with management --you think they're fearful? You'd be right.
3. How bad is it when Karel--KAREL!! begs on and they place him and the loony 4th-tier comedienne from New Jersey on the stage. (Hey Ronn, nice way to upgrade the image for that HOF award you covet so much).
4. David Weintraub, Karel and Brian Copeland: 2 Men and a Baby. (This has to be a joke but it isn't).
5. If Brian Copey wasn't on the dais then surely Ronn wasn't attending --of course that grand he's getting would be close enough for a Google Glass purchase.
6. From the KGO marketing dept: Let's see, what's the most advantaged time we could place this "ALL-STAR" debate? On a Sunday down in San Jose from 1-4 when no one is listening, (like most of KGO anyway) and charge $8.10 (how cute)--maybe Karel could dance up the red carpet. I'm sure that would attract 10 people alone.
7. Some of the anti-KGO peeps are planning protests, (why bother?); I'd go there and just have a massive collective laugh when all the missives show up in front the of the half-empty theatre. You know KGO isn't going to embarrass itself--expect a lot of tickets being given away, after all, wouldn't YOU want to PAY to see that entertainer, Karel? And chefboyardee himself, Ryan Scott, the caped giggler with enough phony to rival a Reverend Ike convention.
*Follow me on Twitter