1. The hullabaloo over KNBR and its decision to cut away from the USA--Russia hockey game is still getting a lot of traction. Maybe too big even for the schmucks who run The Leader. Might be an interesting Monday on the 11th floor.
2. What's the odd feud involving "Sarah and Vinnie"? My mole is on it since I rarely listen to the dynamic duo of CBS SF-FM.
3. Now that the KGO traffic dummies in Dallas are positively horrible, you can imagine some listeners are irate but Cumulus doesn't give a shit about you guys, sorry to report.
4. There's significant, albeit civilized, mayhem at KRON, sort of par for the course only this latest steam seems to be intensifying.
5. That Chinese New Year's Parade on KTVU received the lowest ratings ever since 2 began airing it. Maybe its time for a little self-reflection. I'm sure the consultants will weigh in--they have to get paid you know.
*Follow me on Twitter