1. Ah, what do you know, people are inconvenienced. Stunning. (zzzz).
2. The buses are crowded at "busy" Walnut Creek, (destination of choice by demo-driven news managers--again, just shocking!--at least there were no shots of the fountain).
3. The Bay Bridge is backed up "well past the maze!"--Amazing.
4. The usual assortment of happier-than-hell reporters who sound and look as if they just finished off about 10 cans of Red Bull.
5. The proverbial MOS interview of Connie Pittsburg and Rory Ziggmeister at carpool lane: "How do you like this so far?" "Uh, well, you know, it sucks but, uh..." (What the hell are they supposed to say, dummies?)
6. Way, way, way happy anchors: KCBS' Stan Bunger did a 5: 12 AM phono in his car on the Bay Bridge en route to the city with enough zesto and pesto to fill Candlestick Park. Stan was one happy dude.
7. Yeah, you saw it right: On KGO-TV's otherwise decent 6 PM newscast on Thursday, Larry Beil continuously broadcast only pro-BART Mtg, tweets. Not one union tweet. I have no dog in this fight, (although I tend to lean pro-union), but not reading just one union tweet was conspicuous --Wait, ABC7 is owned by Disney--one of the biggest anti-union companies in USA. Coincidence? Perhaps. You be the judge.
8. Ferry boats: You mean we have a ferry? Yeah, they navigate on water and you can get from Oakland to the city in 20 minutes. I hear they have excellent coffee and pastries too.
9. Kim Wonderly was also just a tad too happy and Tim Ryan spent about 90 hours on how to casually carpool. (Que the editor's desk.)
10. Chris Filippi of KCBS finally left his home after 97 hours hanging out at the BART negotiations building at Caltrans in Oakland.
*Follow me on Twitter