Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Apocalypse on KGOne Continues, (10-1 AM Titanic...Hide the Kids)


May 21 doomsday picture: the Great Fire of London, seen by some to augur Judgment Day in 1666

PLEASE, HIDE THE CHILDREN!

Here I am, minding my own business-- reading and looking at ESPN and filling out my bracket.

All of a sudden, I get bombarded with e-mails about some goofball woman on KGOne.

Oh no, not again.

I switched on, reluctantly...I hear a cackling woman. She's trying to be funny. I hear a lot of Oprah, Whitney Houston, Archie Bunker more inane cackling...Mormons baptizing 'dead Jews...'Eight-Zero--Eight- Zero, Eight Ten..." I don't know her name. I don't care--I'm really not in the mood, but I've heard enough to know that this has to Be THE WORST. I mean, this shit is BAD, freaking, unbelievably bad. (Jared, are you high on PCP-bad)

The Apocalypse is here. "Eight Zero, Eeeeeeeght Zero, Eight Ten." OMG, like I said, hide the kids. This is beyond pathetic and bad--this is like a scary dream, nightmare really.

*Follow me on Twitter

*Help me keep my sanity and make a donation to 415 Media, (click on the Paypal icon at the top of the  blog header)

6 comments:

  1. ... but cost effective for Cumulus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, You are being much too charitable. I don't think there are words in the lexicon that can adequately describe just how insipid and torturous it really was/is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont know if im gonna do the brackets this year...i suck

    i do know that you should pick the teams with the most jrs and seniors...even from smaller schools

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen Langan. A New York based comic READING Bay Area news headlines (from last week) for three hours... not a one call. That WAS bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind of thing is typical of a bad company than has no concept of what talent is supposed to sound like. Unfortunately, don't be surprised when Cumulus gives us more of this dreck in the months to come!

    ReplyDelete