Monday, June 20, 2011

More Byrnes; trended on Twitter-- 'He sucks'; Monday minutiae



Turns out I'm not the only one who can't stand Eric Byrnes.

His high-geek, dude act trended on Twitter Sunday with scathing rip jobs across the bay and beyond. Clearly, Byrnsie has a poor Q rating that the suits at Comcast, Knibber, and MLB Network didn't consider when they hired this hack.

His shtick has worn thin. He offers NOTHING to any program beyond truly bizarre, gobbled commentary, and even there, he's miserable. And his feeble attempt at humor is mostly repetitive, unfunny, chortles that are baseless and dumb. Other than that, he's fine, ("thanks for the call Murray.")

*KPIX body count: nobody further to report, but all bets lead to more transactions at 855 Battery soon.

*KGO-TV: Yeah, '7Live' is slated for a 2-3PM slot in Sept. 2012 and the "ratings are off the chart." Great demo, maybe the studio audience can play Bridge in the green room before each show.

And the high-minded host who ripped me for ripping the show "because 'we wouldn't have him on" was partly right.

Yeah, schmucko, I'm a one-man show and I do look to book my appearances, even on shows that nobody watches except the AARP crowd.

*And how's your Monday?

*Follow me on Twitter

10 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more,Byrnes is absolutely GOD-AWFUL!Atrocious doesn't begin to describe him & his DEBACLE of a career in broadcasting.Much like when say Chris Berman is "announcing" an event(or should I say bullies his way on)I turn OFF completely from it & find an alternative source.It also has become that way for Radnich as well,I can't bear the guy anymore,he's a BLOWHARD now & pathetically FEEBLE.When he turns up on Comcast I change to something else,as for his radio show,it's been off my radar for a year now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When and where did “Copie” rip you? I put “Copie” right down there in the gutter with Byrnes. I can’t stand the guy more than 5 minutes. His voice is grating and his use of: “it is” is absolutely annoying, as in: “You need to tell me what it is that it is you said”. He uses “it is” in every other sentence. He sounds like an air head who constantly uses “like”, except he uses “it is”.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I ripped Byrnes on FB and he defriended me in a hot second. Scrubsville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reviews on dick lieberman- overweight, lonely, and bitter...spruned by local shows, so they are on his shit list. too close to the truth? youre the definition of predictability. can you move to lodi already? i hear they have an opening for a food critic, and we all know how you love to eat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you're doing is working! You tend toooo piss off the restless natives here..yes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eric Byrnes weighing in at 2 PM. You suck and you always will Byrnsie dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo has Prof Irwin Corey's grandson written all over it."At the Car Wash"..with his bottle of piss...

    ReplyDelete
  8. '7Live' is a joke. The show is supposed to be 'interactive' and touts Facebook and Twitter all the time. Have you seen how many 'friends' it has on Facebook? I think more dogs have friends on Facebook than '7Live'. Ditto for Twitter followers. It must be cheap to produce. It can not be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know when people start agreeing that they would take EVEN F.P over Byrnes,that is a MAJOR problem for him,LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Byrnes is the most annoying "analyst" on the planet. He brings nothing to the table. I can't stand him so much, that when ever I see him on the MLB network, I Change the channel. Who ever gave Byrnes a job at MLB network should lose their job.

    ReplyDelete