Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday memo



Love the feedback from Friday's opinions--I'll have to do more of that when the situation merits.

Interesting that most of the haters who took shots, (keep 'em coming) took the time to write to a site they make fun of, yet keep reading and posting.

And by the way, every comment, (with the exception of one--way too personal) was published. I don't censor any responses even if they're fairly ugly and if you read any, some went beyond the scope of tact, but hey, if I can volley, you should be able to lob a few yourself.

Another interesting thing: I received word from several sources that at least one of my favorite schmucks made a point of having one of their yes men send me, (anonymously, of course) a "response" back. I was both humbled and quite pleased. Nice to know you're a fan. Be sure to tell your friends I said hi.

By the way, no, Friday's post was not a "dirty little secrets", so stay tuned.

*Follow me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any info on the kgoam810 website? It's a complete, disheveled mess in my opinion. They just removed the discussion board and I wonder what took them so long. It was full of spam by Pat Thurston detractors and laments for the ailing Gene Burns.

    If ever a website needed a refurbishing, this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you used to cry when people made fun of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a suggestion here. Perhaps it would be a good policy if you would only approve comments from people who identify themselves as something other than just "Anonymous." For example, I've started including my real initials at the end when I post. For me, it differentiates my "Anonymous" comments from everybody else's and gives you some insight over time as to who I am and what I generally think. Also, even though it is not the same as putting down my full name, it is at least some small measure of personal accountability for my comments. Yes, people can play games and use a different set of initials or nicknames each time. It's more of an honor system. But at least it's a start. JW

    ReplyDelete