Thursday, December 9, 2010

The 'big shots' that have their interns and producers do the dirty work

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I DO.

I know you're patterns and the way you write and how you plan your attacks--they'll all predictable and usually penned in the same manner and style countless times. If not anything else, your consistent.

You trollers do the "dirty" work, if you can call it work, for your upper operatives and missives. I hope they give you extra holiday cash. Too bad they can't muster enough balls to directly write to me, I'm right here, its not as if they don't know how to contact me.

A few things: One. If your going to call me out, have the balls to call me out and not hide behind your desk.

I know some of your bosses can't call me out because a few of them don't even know how to use a computer; hell, one guy doesn't even have a cell phone.

But get this....I'm on to you. Hey, I dish it out now and then and am willing to take it back in return. Trolls, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Happy Holidays and as always, thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this blog. I really do. I check it faithfully every day. But posts like these are growing tiresome. There have been far too many over the last year or so. Keep doing the good work that you do and don't allow yourself to be drug down to "their" level. People like that exist at every job, at every level, in every industry. Move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with a previous poster. I read your blog on a daily basis and I love it. Unless you have not been posting the trolls’ comments recently, I see no reason to continue bringing this up as a topic. Also I wish you would call people out instead of “hinting” at who it is. Most of us are not insiders so it gets very annoying to read stuff such as “I know some of your bosses can't call me out because a few of them don't even know how to use a computer; hell, one guy doesn't even have a cell phone.” Say their names or don’t bring them up! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From: Not a "big shot," intern, producer or broadcaster.
    To: Rich Lieberman

    You're as bad as the on-air people you cover - it's all about you: who's insulting you, persecuting you, demeaning you. Do you really think you're so important that we care?

    If this town had a real newspaper with real coverage of local media, you'd be ignored. I appreciate the fact that you work hard on this thankless task, but your motive seems to be self-aggrandizement instead of information - The Bill O'Reilly model... I wish you'd just keep us informed without trying to be the star of your column. It makes you seem like a celebrity-wannabe.

    ReplyDelete