Thursday, December 23, 2021

Quick Open To Start: KRON's Underrated Noelle Bellow and Star Reyna Harvey

Noelle Bellow: KRON anchor. Mellow. Capable. Not overly-sappy and just good. Not great. But deserving. She does well and also serves as a role model. We should all be just like this, nothing else is required.

SPEAKING OF KRON: More than capable AM anchor, Reyna Harvey. And I do say underrated too. I'm being complimentary here because I do say Ms Harvey, a Bay Area native, cries out deserving. KRON has itself a certified STAR in the making. She reads well, looks the part in a sort of classy way, and she handles the limelight well. I will invesitigate further but I'm hoping a future LA TV News component doesn't snatch up the great Madame Harvey until her Bay Area stint is more pronounced, do you hear me KRON.

8 comments:

  1. Reyna? Yeah, no, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll single out a reporter you rarely talk about: KTVU's Christien Kafton. He's the kind you're always saying you like, Rich, a reporter's reporter, a no-nonsense, no-gimmick, just-the-facts newsman. He should be more highly regarded than he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christien is hiding things he doesn’t want you to know.

      Delete
    2. > Christien is hiding things he doesn’t want you
      > to know.

      Aren't we all?

      Delete
  3. Reyna Harvey is the business. Attractive wise and behind the desk wise 'Nuff said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me about Reyna Harvey? I mean, how is she even on TV? She doesn't fit the mold of a TV anchor in any way. And just because it is politically correct nowadays to be able to wear your hair any way you want to, that doesn't mean that it looks GOOD at all. I have never seen anyone with more bad hair days.
    Then we come to Noelle Bellow. I have mentioned her before, in messages to you, that I think she is way understated. And like Reyna Harvey, Noelle certainly does not fit the mold of an anchor or TV person, but she does a very credible job and actually looks good up there in the anchor chair. So while I pretty much always agree with you Rich, this time, I only "halfway" agree with you, but in the end, you are still the hero media guy the bay area needs! Happy Holidays to you, Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reyna reads well, is good at her job, has beautiful hair, and she is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reyna is just the type, Gary Radnich would pick up, in the Tenderloin

    ReplyDelete