Friday, September 11, 2020

KTVU's Claudine Wong; KGO Radio's Nikki Medoro; Nothing's Changed

Claudine Wong (@ClaudineKTVU) | Twitter

Claudine Wong, nothing has changed. Outside of benign promo pictures, you still don't smile. Oh, maybe once every solar eclipse visible in the Bay Area, but for all and intents and purposes, you have a stern gaze. Which is fine, but weird. Unusual. Bizarre. I don't get it. You seem cold. Mean. Not significantly warm and frankly, a personality that comes across as arrogant and smug. Perhaps you should be KTVU's HR boss.








My office for the day! Cityscape SF at... - Nikki Medoro - KGO Radio |  FacebookAnd you Nikki Medoro? You can sign any petitions you want, your ratings still sucko. It's not my fault. I'm only commenting and stating facts. I didn't go personal. Never have. I ripped your work in the morning. It's a stale show, Nick. It sounds shitty. You can interview, I'll give you that, but you don't know how to pace and resonate in the AM, that's all I say and said. You lecture us, Nikki, you patronize us, at least the few PTA mothers that listen to you, that can stomach you. I'm not the only asshole that feels this way, it's just that I'm the only one who writes what I think. Your numbers stink, Nik, you need to tweak and rearrange the furniture but I think it's too late now. Your ego won't allow it. Instead of taking a hard look and examining what I say, you're too busy justifying the carnage that is the morning show. 

7 comments:

  1. I don't know any of these people and just wonder that most of these stations are just surviving and perhaps they can't get top talent. I just watched Morning on two because that is what my wife watches when she goes to work. I am so tired of the male anchor in his little kid's room with the sport's stuff, it's time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that story out of the 90's where some guy was having seizures whenever he would hear Mary Hart's voice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, you KNOW me... All Asian, All The Time ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicky still feels talking about her husband and bratty kids is "provocative and edgy" radio..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t remember Elaine Coral or Dennis Richmond smiling much. You’re one of those pansy men that have issues with women and that’s why I won’t donate to this sorry blog.

    ReplyDelete