Saturday, September 26, 2020

I Need Your Help --Support 415 Media

HELP HOT HITZ DONATE

To My Loyal Readers:

I NEED YOUR HELP.


90% of California Media is owned by 6-companies! Do you want an independent voice to congratulate, kvetch, complain? Or do we all just throw in the towel? Many of you have now returned to work with a steady paycheck. Your support is my paycheck, plain & simple. With your help 415 Media continues to inform and entertain every day, every hour.

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE. Your $UPPORT IS VITAL. IT KEEPS THE BLOG RUNNING. IT'S THAT SIMPLE, a $25, 30, 50 DONATION is SO IMPORTANT!


(Any donation amount is welcome and greatly appreciated)


IF YOU VALUE AND APPRECIATE 415 MEDIA, THEN I URGE YOU TO CONTRIBUTE NOW.

To DONATE:

Go to the PayPal "donate" button on the right side of the blog and click on it and follow directions; it takes less than a minute and it's 100 percent safe and secure. You don't have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute.

I will personally call and/or email you thanking you for your donation.

As always, THANK YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment