Wednesday, August 5, 2020

'Big' Meeting at KRON Wednesday --(Nextstar) Schmooze; NBC Bay Area More Cuts


Amazon.com: KRON4 News - San Francisco: Appstore for Android


TODAY, (Wednesday) a "mandatory" meeting at KRON's 900 Front studios ad office: supposedly "high-level" staff and everyone who works at the station: and I do mean EVERYBODY. Gut says it's a Nexstar (corporate owner) confab to tell everyone what's going on--which is never anything good. More like a bunch of assholes saying who's the boss and who isn't. Anyway, whatever it is and it doesn't sound good, I'll do my best to bring it your way.

MORE LOCAL NBC LAYOFFS: At least 3 photographers and 2 News producers have been shown the door at NBC Bay Area down in San Jose.

I'm hearing a BIG name(s) is looming too. Any day/moment now.NBC BAY AREA HOSTS "RACE IN AMERICA: THE CONVERSATION ...

4 comments:

  1. KRON can always double down on the Dr Sonia, Russell's Furniture, and Cal Home Real Estate ads. (I thought Russell's was "going out of business". I guess not.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, what happened to the store is closing, all sales final???

      Delete
    2. You don't end up living in the hills of Saratoga without a "sale" every now and then. I do enjoy Mr. "Russell" tho.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure Diarrhea will be doing double duty to keep her job, unless her benefactor gets shown the door as well.

    ReplyDelete