Friday, August 7, 2020

'Be Safe' --Fake Sincerity by Sports Radio Talk Hosts

Quote by George Burns: “Sincerity - if you can fake that, you've ...THIS IS GETTING TO BE A REAL DRAG:

The sports-talk radio hosts who constantly tell the guest, "Be Safe."

It's total bullshit.

As if, what? Don't be safe?

First off, it's complete FAKE SINCERITY. That's all. I hear it a lot on KNBR and "The Game" by hosts. What a total BS deal.

They ought just say, "thanks for coming on the show and take care."

That's it.

Of course they would rather seem cool and do the PC thing and it sounds fake and insincere.

What else is new?

Be safe? Really, I got your be safe right here.

4 comments:

  1. Hosts who say "we're going to get thru this together" has reached pandemic proportions. I think Mark Willard wants to come to my house and hold me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't doubt it. His wife is, per her website, "a gifted Intuitive, medium and leader in meditation practice".

      Come sing kumbaya with me, Mark.

      Delete
  2. You are on your own. F everyone! Survival of the fittest,monied and well armed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when you leave someone's house and they say, Drive Safe, you're gonna tell them to Fuck Off???

    ReplyDelete