Saturday, November 30, 2019

McSweeney and Sultry, Hot, Gorgeous, Anoushah Rasta: NBC Bay Area Winning Combo on Saturday Night


Image result for Anoushah Rasta


I'M HEADED OUT on this wet Saturday evening for a pizza party (just what I need, right? But what the hell, you only live once) --as I gather up my splendid evening clothes with Black Suit and tie, I'm watching the NBC Bay Area duo anchor team of Terry McSweeney and, whoa!, Anoushah  Rasta.

What a winning hand. A fantastic duo of charming, engaging, news delivery and utterly HOT!, gorgeous, sexy, smart, Madame  Anoushah--wholly teleprompter!, where did she come from?!

I'm viewing her beauty and brains and she's MAX! illuminating her special appearance --like a Georgia peach, she is fresh and sweet, like a buttercup daffodil --what a shimmering sight to behold, I'd love to see Countess Rasta many more times other than mere Saturdays at 5, 6 and 11.

BA DA BING!

8 comments:

  1. I agree, Anoushah R. and really the rest KNTV has some great news-talent on board. Anoushah has already done much with her career and I believe she can attain any spot in her industry she'd want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is HOT, but I still miss the All-American beauty Peggy Bunker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't she marry Mike Stivic?

      Delete
    2. Rubber baby buggy bumper.
      Rubber baby Peggy Bunker.
      Peggy buggy Bunker bumper.
      Toy boat toy boat toy boat.

      Delete
  3. I don't understand what you see in McSweeney. I think he's lucky to have a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a spinner too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10:37
    Terry is pretty damn good. No schtick...no dramatics...just a very solid job on the anchor desk. An added bonus: He is genuinely a very nice man...with a killer sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost 3 years later, I just realized I hadn't seen Anoushah Rasta lately. She left the SFBay Area for Los Angeles in 2021. (This is merely a note to myself if it gets posted.)

    ReplyDelete